Hi Kevin, Henri,

I will spend some time on the connector and can help a bit with
that too.

Merging should be reasonably easy, but I would like to keep a "backup",
i.e. do the merge in a new file.

Kevin - what about doing the merge as part of Ajp14 ? It should be able

to handle ajp13 requests as well, and it will have a lot of nice
features, including the important web-app autoconf. I think it would be
a much better way to spend the time - and if we work togheter we can
finish ajp14 much sooner ( than if we would work on both 13 and 14 ).

Costin