>I've fixed isapi.dsp and added an nmake Makefile (isapi.mak).
>I also had
>to fix a vouple of syntax errors in jk_isapi_plugin.c that I think were
>changes that Henri made in an attempt to bring the IIS
>connector in line
>with the latest jk code.

Right and in the IIS case I still didn't tried to rebuilt on my W2K
machine. But I've got a VC6 now loaded and if you put a nmake I could
test before commit :)

>One of the changes Henri had made was similar to a change he
>made in the
>Domino connector. For now I've commented out the lines in question,
>which I don't think will break anything, but to incorporate that change
>fully in the Domino connector I had to make some non trivial changes to
>the code to defer initialisation of the worker map until the first
>request is seen by the connector. I think I'd have to do the same thing
>with the IIS connector to make it work (basically the problem is that
>Henri's code is looking for the name of the server which isn't
>available
>either from IIS or from Domino until you're inside a real request).

I've update worker open() proc to have this information at init/validate
time. If we couldn't have this information at init time, we'll have a
problem with autoconf support since we NEED to log to servlet-engine
BEFORE processing any REQUEST since we MUST GRAB all the URI the
remote tomcat could handle ....

>I can go ahead and make the necessary changes, but I'm concious that I
>might be stepping on someone else's toes given that I'm not really the
>maintainer of the IIS connector. Should I go ahead and do it?

Thanks for any information on init stage !!!