On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Srinu Kavi wrote:

> I'm trying to run TC 4.0 beta 5's Catalina on HP's core services
> framework.
>
> (For my convenience, I made temporary/minor changes to
> bootstrap/Startup src such that TC can start w/o startup script,
> and as a service on CSF.)
>
> Any ideas what's wrong and what I need to do?
>
> I'll be happy to provide any additional info that might be useful.
> Thanks.
>
> Kavi
> HP Middleware

It looks like there might be issues with how you are setting up the class
loader hierarchy -- which, of course, depends on exactly what changes you
are making to the startup scripts.

In general, the intent is that no changes to these scripts should be
necessary -- any additional classes that need to be exposed are simply
JAR'd up and placed into an appropriate directory.  What did you find
necessary to change?

Craig