From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 3:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Connectors in Nightly builds?

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Thom Park wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone have an E.T.A. on when the connectors will return to the
nightly
> builds
> and/or when they will return to being included in the nighty source drops?

Which connectors :-) ?

If you are talking about the native mod_jk/mod_webapp - I didn't know they
were ever built nightly.

If you are talking about tomcat3.3 - the nightly build is (almost) back,
probably tonight I'll fix the last problem.

The old connectors are still there, the new connector ( ajp14 and the
improved mod_jk ) is in j-t-c.