That should have been logic instead of login :-)

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/26/01 09:21AM >>>
+1

Since I would have to do something similar in the Makefile.nw for NetWare,
I'd lots rather see the login in jk_version.h.

Mike Anderson

GOMEZ Henri wrote:

> >so, forgive me if this is a stupid question, but... how is jk_version.h
> >generated on windows?  do i need to install cygwin stuff and run
> >buildconf.sh/configure?
>
> Good point Kevin :)
>
> May be just by editing it ;)

Should move the logic of version out from configure and to jk_version.h (Any
way I was not very happy to have to commit configure.in when the j-t-c version
changes).