Not to be pushy or anything, but I'd like to get these settled quickly so we
can get down to writing some docs =)  Does a committer want to call a vote
on these two things?  Are we ready to do that yet?

1) Tomcat documentation per-project or in a single repository?

2) What is the format (XML, *Book, HTML, etc.) of the documentation source?
If XML, what DTD?

Okay, you can't really vote on the second I one I guess =)  Hmm...  what to
do?  Personally I'd like to use something XML-like, but close to HTML.  It
would require less documentation (re: tags) and less work than HTML to
author docs, meaning hopefully more people would do it, more often.  If
that's Anakia, whatever.  If it's XML with some other DTD, whatever.

Once we know these two things, we can get to work.  Of course there will be
discussion on these points, but I'd like to bring them to a close sooner
than later, so we can keep moving on with things like the TOC.

- r