on 7/12/01 3:46 AM, "GOMEZ Henri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> on 7/10/01 4:08 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>>      public long getLastAccessedTime() {
>>> -    checkValid();
>>> -    return realSession.getTimeStamp().getLastAccessedTime();
>>> +        checkValid();
>>> +        return realSession.getTimeStamp().getLastAccessedTime();
>>>      }
>>
>> I thought that Costin wants tabs in the files for Tomcat 3.x.
>
> Could we stop that stupid battle about tabs in TC 3.3 ?

It has nothing to do with that. It has everything to do with maintaining
code over the long term and following coding guidelines.

> Do you want your email exploded by tons of cvs updates if we
> convert all TC 3.3 from tabs to space ?

I personally don't care if I get another 10 emails. Big fucking deal.

> And frankly do you care of code lisibility in TC 3.3 ?

As a member of the Jakarta PMC and a Co-Founder of the Jakarta project, I
care about maintaining standards in all Jakarta projects.

> I didn't recall seing you committed in that branch.

Who the fuck cares? It has nothing to do with who commits stuff. It has
everything to do with me taking a piece of code from Tocmat 3.x and using it
in my own tree or even reading it while sitting on the toilet taking a big
dump.

:-)

-jon