Sure, it could, but (a) I don't think one message a week will be
enough traffic to bother anyone, and (b) sometimes developer-related
FAQs show up on the Tomcat list.

Also, usually it's developers who can answer these FAQs (or augment
them) so I'd like to wave them under their noses and see if anyone is
inspired to jump to the site and wax pedantic.  :-)

Please give it a week or two, and if it's still bugging you, bring up
the topic again and I'll be happy to stop it.

 - Alex

--
Alex Chaffee                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]