Folks:

We currently use Netbeans 3.2 and Tomcat 3.2 and run Tomcat from with
Netbeans to develop JSP/Servlet code.

We are now moving to using JNDI in the Appserver.  So, we are moving to
TomCat 4 (are we correct in understanding that this is the right path
for JNDI to get DataSource support in the InitialContext?)

We can run TomCat 4 standalong (win NT, using the provided scripts).
However, we are having difficulty trying to figure out how to get TomCat
to run under NetBeans?  The path for the server is the netbeans
directory, TomCat 4 seems to want to use its own class loaders in that
same space, but the code for other components under NetBeans is in
another directory (local cvs workspace).

Can anyone comment if they have done this and how they get .class files
available for Tomcat 4 and not have to completely re-arrange their
source tree?

[We keep the servlet and data accessors in CVS modules that are
different than the JSP module, so all the code cannot simply sit under
the webapps/app/class path without a lot of code/jar/deploy cycles.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Charlie