> >The problem you are having can be easily resolved by simply editing your
> >local jakarta-turbine-4.0/build.properties or your
> >${user.home}/build.properties
>
> Why could still use symlink as I do in my RPM :)
>
> ln -s jakarta-regexp-1.2.jar jakarta-regexp.jar

Yes, these are all possible solutions, but I'd prefer it if there
weren't a problem in the first place.  "Easily" editing a file or
making a symlink is one more step that a local user can mess up.
(user = developer, I know, but it's an open source project; it should
be as simple as possible for people to fix bugs etc.)

Anyway, nevermind.  I see I'm not going to make headway here.  :-)

 - A

--
Alex Chaffee                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]