Elijah Roberts at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'd be happy to donate the code, if you want. Just let me know what, if
> anything, I need to do.

Oh, that's great, I didn't figure out you were on the Mailing List...

To give you a little background, I wrote the Service stuff in Tomcat 4.0 to
allow port binding on Unix with ports < 1024 and without running as Root...

I'm planning to integrate it with some Windows code, and from a very fast
reading of your JavaService, it can be integrated easily...

I'll take a chance at it next week, and we'll see what comes up...

Thanks for the help, though... Really appreciate it...

    Pier