Hi to all,
i compiled mod_jk for Apache 1.3 whithout problems, following instruction
and manuals.
Before this installation my preferred platform was Jserv always over Apache
1.3, now for support XML and other i tryed mod_jk.
When i run Apache bin the shell warm my like this:

[warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_jk.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module
might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)

i have to worry?

If i follow the instruction i have to disable EAPI that is incompatible
with SSL module what can i do?

Compiled-in modules:
   http_core.c
   mod_env.c
   mod_log_config.c
   mod_mime.c
   mod_negotiation.c
   mod_status.c
   mod_include.c
   mod_autoindex.c
   mod_dir.c
   mod_cgi.c
   mod_asis.c
   mod_imap.c
   mod_actions.c
   mod_userdir.c
   mod_alias.c
   mod_access.c
   mod_auth.c
   mod_so.c
   mod_setenvif.c
   mod_ssl.c
suexec: disabled; invalid wrapper /usr/local/httpd/bin/suexec

Tnx.

Andrea Barbieri
Intelcom SpA