Hola Henri:

First at all i'm +1 on adding Date header aswell ( is on my todo list
for 3 months now ;)

But just a comment: RFC2616 is the "Hypertext Transfer Protocol --
HTTP/1.1" RFC, AFAIK HTTP 1.0 doesnt have a real RFC, well it has one,
the RFC1945 but this as the RFC itself recognizes is not a real RFC (
one of obligated honoring ) it is more a set of comments and indications
and advices for compatibility than a complete RFC..  notably in RFC1945
there is no support for Modified-Since header we are sending now i.e.
and a limited Host: Header support

And remember we only claim to have HTTP 1.0 support, if you continue
looking at RFC2616, you will see a big number of other characteristics
of HTTP 1.1 protocol we are not implementing, notably the ones that
makes HTTP 1.1 such a good and low overhead protocol ( connection
persistance, chunking i.e )..

Said that, we are not obligated to implement the complete rfc2616, but
we can implement those features in RFC2616 that mades users have a
better experience with tc33 standalone use..

Too. when using TC33 behind a supported webserver, that makes TC33 use
all that features present on HTTP1.1 without any problems...

Remmy could give us ( another time more :) some light on that ..

only a light remark..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega