I'd be willing to help with this issue, but from my point of view there are
two possibilities :

1. We revert the JasperLoader changes back to parent.loadClass(name) call.

2. We modify Catalina to set the contextClassLoader during an include or a
forward call.

I still wonder which is the best approach, but I must say I don't quite
understand why we have to store the class loader in the Thread. It seems a
tad ugly to do it that way...

Best greetings,
         Serge...