A bit of concern here..
I'm working constantly with 3.3 cvs version and have a lot of classloader
issues and class context reloading issues.. (the lot means : it happens a
lot..) Some are solved by moving the jar file to the root lib dir (didn't
find the time to get a nice reproductions scenario yet, to see if a fix
works). The class ,eh actually context reloading, issue is in bugzilla and
didn't get around to fix that either. Reproducing it is for now only
possible in our very big webapp. (reloading the context after a certain
number of servlets is loaded will give state not ready for one servlet,
which, you probably guessed already, our main entry point in the system).
In short : How long do I have to fix the problems and from who can I get
some help for these class(re)loading issues?

TIA

Mvgr,
Martin