+1

> IMHO it's much simpler and cleaner - Larry, it's your call,
> the changes
> are easy on the java side - but docs need to be synchronized and we're
> quite late. Is it worth it ?

There is still a lot of documentation that isn't "synchronized", so I think
there is time.  I still plan on not releasing beta2 until the documentation
is "reasonable".  I'm currently working on tomcat_ug.html.  I am in favor of
adding minor feature improvements if it will simplify the documentation
and make usage easier.

Cheers,
Larry