Quoting James Duncan Davidson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> fyi.
>
> Begin forwarded message:

[snip]

> >   I have write an article for my spanish-java-website
> > (http://www.javahispano.com) and I think it can be very useful for a
> > lot of
> > people. It´s about conteiner managed authentication in Tomcat and i
> > thought
> > that maybe you find it interesting enough to dirtribute itwith
> Tomcat
> > distributions or to publish it in Tomcat´s web.

For anyone interested, the fish does a reasonably decent translation job with
the page:

http://world.altavista.com/

Attractive-looking Java site. Pretty light on content, but it looks fairly new,
so I guess that's to be expected. The bit on Tomcat is in the latest
(16/8/2001) post under the "New developments" section. I couldn't quite make
sense of the translation on that particular post ... something about a third
installment of "Design of Software with Patterns", using the Tomcat
authentication scheme as a topic example, maybe (?). I couldn't find any link
or anything.

*shrug*

- Christopher