On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Keith Wannamaker wrote:

> I think ajp is handling the missing content length case OK, except we
> might need to send an initial body chunk even if contentlength is not
> specified.
>
> I was hoping to get it in tc 3.3 since tc is not quite doing what one
> would expect from reading the spec.  How about I post a diff for review
> and we go from there?

What about this: we do the change in facade ( if Larry is +1 on this !),
since they are clearly breaking the spec: -1 means unknown length, not no
content. It should be a simple change, we just must make sure we check all
places where ContentLength is used and fix it everywhere.

I think Ajp13 connector can also be easily fixed.

For C side - I would sugest you do it in j-t-c. The code there has few
other enhancements, including the very nice configure, and can be used
instead of the native in the main branch. Also, if something bigger is
needed in the java side of the connector - I would use ajp14.