Quoting Pier Fumagalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> A very big warm +1 :) Welcome Chris...

:) ... Pier, my main man ... welcome back to the land of the living!

Thanks to everyone for the warm reception. Some of you I haven't spoken with
personally yet, but I look forward to collaborating with you on one hell of a
servlet/jsp engine. I consider myself in very brilliant company, and I'm
honored to be working with all of you.

>     Pier (who spent 4 days with his email down)

- Christopher (who just got back from the clubs, needs to stumble around until
he finds the aspirin :-)