Well, it's just about that time ... the Servlet 2.3 and JSP 1.2
specifications are going final soon (they are being voted on in the Java
Community Process as we speak).  Therefore, I've just submitted an initial
draft of a Release Plan document for final release of Tomcat 4.0, which
can be viewed online via:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/~checkout~/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/RELEASE-PLAN-4.0.txt

Please review this proposal, and the associated Bugzilla bug reports, and
cast your vote:

---------- Release Plan for Apache Tomcat 4.0 (final release) ----------
[ ] +1    I am in favor of this plan, and will help
[ ] +0    I am in favor of this plan, but am unable to help
[ ] -0    I not in favor of this plan
[ ] -1    I am opposed to this plan, and my reason(s) are:

Craig McClanahan