Ummm... perhaps invoke Jasper from your servlet?

Class clazz = Class.forName("org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet");
HttpServlet jsp = (HttpServlet) clazz.newInstance();
jsp.init(context);
jsp.service(request, response);

That code is from Cocoon 2's JspGenerator, which uses Jasper to create
XML with JSP, which is then transformed and rendered in the Cocoon
pipeline.

--Jeff