Hello All,

[Super minor quibble]

While migrating to the new catalina, I see that when starting it up from
with my debugger (jbuilder4) that things won't run unless I set
catalina.base.  Since the batch files properly set catalina.base =
cataline.home if catalina.base is included, is there any reason why this
can't happen in the code too?

I'm thinking that it will save a batch of posts to the tomcat-users list of
people having the latest tomcat break on them when they're using their
debuggers.

Any thoughts?  Again, this is a minor usability quibble, as I like Tomcat 4
very much!
                                                -Mike