I would like to have the "tomcatAuthentication" hack
available in Ajp13 so this behavior is fully controllable.

Also, I'm also leaning toward having a default of "true".
To get the "security" example working when using Apache,
or other web server, users would have to discover the user
names and passwords provided by default.  I prefer this
over requiring they add their own user name(s) and roles.
Hopefully they would have the sense not to enter a *real*
password in clear text, but who knows.

Larry