That is quite odd ... the config/server.xml page works correctly for me on
NS4.7 (Linux and Windows 98) and IE5.5 (Windows 98) at 1024x768, as well
as narrower sizes when I adjust it manually.

I just committed a change to remove the width="100%" entry for attributes
list tables.  Could you take a look at the output in nightly build
20010913 (tonight) and see if this corrects the problem for you?

Craig