Le 2001.09.17 17:47, GOMEZ Henri a écrit :

> >> I did an rc.d script myself a while ago in this style
> >(sorry - I forgot to
> >> pass it on) but I was following the convention of
> Redhat
> >7.1 and put my
> >> configurations in /etc/sysconfig/tomcat Does this break
> >the FHS (What is
>
> I'll be to move configuration to /etc/tomcat/conf
> to mimic the Apache HTTP server which goes in
> /etc/httpd/conf
>
> What about ?

That's one easy solution.

However the one and only TRUE way :) would be to use
/etc/tomcat since etc and conf mean the same thing. I
don't think tomcat has currently the set of complex
dependencies
that make the splitting of the apache hierarchy difficult.

(and anyway the configuration of the /etc/rc scripts is
othogonal to this)

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot