>> ==> These are very specific to RPM packaging and need to
>> be marked as Enh.
>
>I'm not sure this one should be marked as Enh (that's why I
>submitted it in normal)
>since the results of this bug can be pretty ugly:(.

I agree for the stop/start, not necessary easy to fix.
In stricto senso, RPM is not the CORE business of Tomcat
even if more and more people used it :)))

For the layout it's not really a HIGH priority, but all fixes
are welcomed.

>>     I welcome patches and ideas about the RPM current
>> package :)
>
>Do not tempt me:)

Be tempted Nicolas, be tempted  :)

If you have patches, just send them to the list, and
will see how to included them is next RPM release.