Bojan Smojver wrote:

> Is this something that happens by design or am I looking at a possible
> bug?

By following what happens when TC starts and when it reloads the
context, it seems that there should be contextInit() method in
ContextXmlReader.

This interceptor is responsible for calling the
ServerXmlReader.loadConfigFile() which in turn (after a series of XML
related calls on the stack) calls Context.addInterceptor(), which is
responsible for adding all local (to the context) interceptors.

If ContextXmlReader had contextInit() method, this would happen every
time the context is reloaded and all local interceptors (including my
JDBCRealm :-) would be picked up. Sweeeet!

Now that's all cool, but I wouldn't have a clue how to write that
method. If you guys can point me in the right direction...

Thanks,
Bojan