Still no answer to this question ...

Let me clarify :

RPM policies insist in having NO binary packages
included or required to build or deploy and use
a tool.

It's allready the case for JSSE, and if I build
RPM against JSSE to have SSL stuff compiled, the
requirement is not mandatory for run time operation.

But now with all the required jars, it just impossible
to have a 100% clean RPM since many of the needed jars
should be obtained from Sun.

I could be relax a little with RPM packaging rules but
we should have all the needed jars somewhere at apache.org.

Questions: Could we have the needed jars in a tarball somewhere
           in TC 4.0 dist dir ?

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (. .)