Pier,

From: Pier Fumagalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: WebApp Module daily snapshots available...
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 03:19:05 +0100
> In theory (if everything goes right as expected and I didn't screw up with
> my SH scripts), daily snapshots of the WebApp module are available on my
> home on Nagoya:

I try to compile your latest snapshot with gcc 2.95.3 on Solaris x86
2.8 but it needs to link with additional libraries, libpthread.so and
libgcc.a.

And its behavior is very unstable. For example, I can sometimes access
Tomcat examples or get error "Web-application not yet deployed".

I watch its deployment state by using /webapp-info. So it changes
between true and false frequently. I guess this may be a
synchronization problem because I use a SMP machine.

Kazuhiro Kazama ([EMAIL PROTECTED])     NTT Network Innovation Laboratories