I propose that we release the tip of the tomcat_32 branch as Tomcat 3.2.4.
Since the 3.2.3 release there have been several bug fixes and patches
applied to the branch and these should packaged as a public release.  I will
be the release manager.

After this release I expect that all future Tomcat 3.x development will be
based on Tomcat 3.3.

The release plan has been checked into cvs and a copy is attached.  Please
review the plan reply with your vote.

Vote:  Tomcat 3.2.4 Release Plan
[ ] +1  I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
[ ] +0  I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
[ ] -0  I am not in favor of the release
[ ] -1  I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

Marc Saegesser

RELEASE-PLAN-3.2.4