Hi,

Looks like the /webapp-info is behaving like a static webpage, created at
startup of apache. If you eg stop tomcat and do a refresh on the webapp-info
all applications are still set to deployed.
If you start apache and after that tomcat eg the examples webapp is not
deployed and also not available via apache.
Is this intended behavior, undesirable behaviour but apache doesn't allow
dynamic allocation of new interceptors, is it forgotten or is it bug (in the
last 2 cases, I will file one..), or is it just me behaving not like
everyone should behave ?

Using the webapp from cvs (just build it a couple of minutes ago..)

Mvgr,
Martin