Bill Barker at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I know that Jon has already pointed out that Sun is going to sue the 3.x
> branch out of Jakarta in five months,

I don't think Jon said that, and as a Sun employee I can guarantee that
Tomcat 3.x remains one of our strongholds AND the official servlet 2.2
container / jsp 1.1 engine used in the J2EE reference implementation.

Probably most of the people from Sun you see on the mailing list are more
"connected" with 4.0 as we're developing for the new release(s) of the spec,
but 3.x is still one of our major focuses in terms of integration.

> but is there any chance of setting this up in the mean time for 3.x?

Why don't you _look_ before sending emails? It has been there together with
the 4.0 forum since the beginning... I just posted _my_ welcome in the 4.0
forum since it's _there_ that I'm involved :)

    Pier