I'm having a seemingly common problem where I can't use url-rewriting
with the <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" tag because the semi-colon in the
rewritten URL is confused with the delimiter in the meta tag.

I didn't see a solution or workaround, so here's mine. I'd like to
modify the HttpProcessor.parseRequest method to look for "jsessionid="
in the query string if ";jsessionid" is not found in the uri. That way
the existing encodeURL method will still work, but those who need the
refresh method can put the jsessionid in the query string parameters.

Please let me know if this is acceptable or if there is a better way to
solve this problem