Hi, Greg,

I am working late tonight, cannot sleep.  So, I thought I would put together a little grading tool for CS143.  If you like it, feel free to change it, use it, sell it, whatever.  ;-)  The way it works is you put the unzipped files in c:\jdk1.3\jre\classes\ and go there on the command line or any IDE tool that runs the java command and run "java cs143.test.Test".  A screen will come up and, if you were a student, you would enter "cs143 harry harry" (course, name, password).  This will tell the student, if their class implements the tag interface Testable whether or not they pass the test set for their class.  You can give the test the class must test prior to them building the classes.  The student can keep changing their classes until they get a pass.  Each attempt is recording it a log file.

I sent a copy to Erika, in case Mark Vanbeek might find it helpful.  Hope he can join us Tuesday.

Micael