OK, there are a lot of help and example in the Web Applications that follows
with tomcat:

http://localhost:8080/examples/

If you cant find soulutions there. Sorry i cant help you

Regards.
Tor Magne

Juan Carlos Fernández Galante wrote:

> Thanks, for your help, but I want to make a Web Server, and I want to make
> use of Catalina and Jasper Api.
>
> I had achieved execute a servlet with the next code:
>  public Prueba1()
>   {
>   //Set the servlet Name and the servlet Class
>   StandardWrapper theStandardWrapper = new StandardWrapper();
>   theStandardWrapper.setServletName("servlet.OCSPServlet");
>   theStandardWrapper.setServletClass("servlet.OCSPServlet");
>
>   try
>   {
>    //Sets the loader
>    WebappLoader theWebappLoader = new WebappLoader();
>    theStandardWrapper.setLoader(theWebappLoader);
>    Servlet theServlet = theStandardWrapper.allocate();
>
>    //Generate the request
>    HttpRequestBase theHttpRequestBase = new HttpRequestBase();
>    String theRequest = createRequest();
>    ByteArrayInputStream theInputStream = new
> ByteArrayInputStream(theRequest.getBytes());
>
>    theHttpRequestBase.setContentType("text/plain");
>    theHttpRequestBase.setContentLength(theRequest.length());
>
>    theHttpRequestBase.setStream(theInputStream);
>
>    //Generate the response
>    HttpResponseBase theHttpResponseBase = new HttpResponseBase();
>    ByteArrayOutputStream theOutputStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
>
>    // Call service method
>    theServlet.service(theHttpRequestBase, theHttpResponseBase);
>
>   }catch (Exception e)
>    {
>     e.printStackTrace();
>    }
>   }
> but I do not know how make it with jsp.
>
> > If you have Tomcat 4.0 up and go ,  put the  jsp (myjsp.jsp) in :
> > CATALINA_HOME
> >     webapps/ROOT/myjsp.jsp
> >
> > In your browser type :
> > http://localhost:port/myjsp.jsp
> >
> > you can try this  JSP:
> >
> > <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC '-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN'
> > 'http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/loose.dtd'>
> >  <head>
> >   <title>JSP test</title>
> >  </head>
> >    HTML hello world
> >   <%
> >   out.println("<h1>JSP hello world</h1>");
> >   %>
> >

> > Juan Carlos Fernández Galante wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I want to execute a jsp from, but I don´t know whats are the steps.
> > >
> > > --
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >

> --

Vennlig hilsen
Tor Magne Hougen
BT - Datatjenester ANS
Teigenveien 18b, 3113 TŘNSBERG
Telefon : 33324841, Mobil : 95211885, Fax : 95574920