Hi:

We have several JSP pages in our application. In few of the
pages, we open small windows (pop up windows) for
displaying/updating specific information.

We like to refresh the main page upon closing a pop up window.
We could do this but every time we close the popup window,
Microsoft IE asks another question To make sure user wants to
refresh (send information to refresh).

Is there a way to suppress this Default IE's question and do an
auto refresh?

Thanks
Bala

Regards,

Bala Nemani
KHAMELEON
Adapting to Your Success

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> About KHAMELEON

KHAMELEON provides software and services that enable the integration of key
financial and operations business processes - designed exclusively for
companies selling solutions comprised of products and services, with
on-going customer maintenance and support.  KHAMELEON's targeted
functionality provides a single standard infrastructure for complete
financial and operations management -- enabling simplicity and ease of use
in obtaining detailed and consolidated information, for faster response to
changing market conditions. Our systems deliver the integration of
financials, projects, orders & distribution, contracts, service desk, and
sales force management processes, across an entire enterprise. By
streamlining processes, KHAMELEON helps decrease costs, increase profit, and
improve customer satisfaction. Our customers represent a broad-range of
product and service providers - all running on OracleŽ - the premier
database technology for the Internet.