From: Denis Balazuc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 11:28 AM
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: Re: Disable Refresh Function in IE

No, there's no way to disable any of the browser's buttons such as Refresh,
Back or Forward....

The only way to prevent a refresh is to maintain some flag when you serve
requests, but even this is hardly feasible.
I'd love to hear about a clean solution on that topic....We need to avoid
people from refreshing pages too....