Hi,

I know there's been a lot of discussion around this and the bug filed says
it's a "WORKSFORME" but somehow if I just install TOmcat3.3 and run the
Snoop JSP in the example I get a "null" on getPathInfo as well as
getPathTranslated(). Is there something that needs to be set on the servlet
mapping etc.

If some on can give a concrete answer as to why this is so much a problem it
would be of great help. I tried a JSP with calls to getPathInfo() and
getPathTranslated() on WebLogic 5.1 and the getPathTranslated works fine but
returns null in Tomcat.

Anand