From: Nick Wesselman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 17:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: some mod_webapp changes

hello all,

I don't know if this is really needed or appreciated, but for my own
satisfaction I made some modifications to mod_webapp to make Tomcat only
handle URIs mapped in web.xml, as the connector is intended to do. This
way, Apache itself can serve all your static content. The hooks were
pretty much all in there, I just needed to fiddle with things in a few
places.

My work can be found here: http://www.you-phoria.com/mod_webapp/

It's hardly tested, but I figured I'd put it out there for people to
bang on.

Enjoy,
HailHail