On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Mauricio Nuņez wrote:

> > Keep on this works, since the benchs I saw on Matt site
> > were more than interesting on heavily servers.
>
> I will try to get  NBIO work as a Ajp13 connector, because my site it's very
> high loaded ( IMHO ), and i NEED to get a better performance.

In few days we'll have the jk2 working, so you can play with unix domain
sockets - that should improve a bit the performance. There are few
other optimizations there ( more agressive recycling, etc ) - and
we really need help testing it and feedback.
( I have it working on my machine, but I'm still trying to figure
how to deal with 4.0 class loaders - if I can't I'll just use
the old mechanism ).

Regarding NBIO and Jk2 - I think the Channel abstraction could be
enhanced to use poll() ( using APR ). One thing on my todo
list is another attempt at doors, which should be even ligher
than nbio. ( I don't expect this to happen soon, unless more
people start to help )