Hi,

I think it would be good to tag Tomcat 4.0.2 b2 at the end of the week (with
the binaries being released by monday). Here's the ballot:

<ballot>
[ ] +1 Make the release
[ ] +0 Good idea, but I can't help
[ ] -0 Bad idea
[ ] -1 No, because:

</ballot>

The release process will be the following:
- Tag j-t-c/webapp with "tomcat_402_b2"
- Update the Java sources for webapp in the main Tomcat tree to mirror the
changes; I plan to remove the duplication for the next release, and handle
webapp the same way as JK (or Coyote)
- Tag j-t-c/jk with "tomcat_402_b2" (it's fine to also tag it with something
else, I just think it's a better way to mark which version went in)
- Tag j-t-c/util with "tomcat_402_b2"
- Generate binaries for the Java code from the j-t-c components, and update
the binaries in the main Tomcat tree
- Tag the Tomcat tree with "tomcat_402_b2"
- Build and upload the main Tomcat binaries
- Build and upload the native binaries for JK and webapp
- Build and upload the RPMs

Note: IMO JK should be considered release quality in this release, and
should be enabled by default; of course, the final word on this goes to the
JK developers :)

Thanks,
Remy