I've got a little problems with all the jars that are
mandatory to build TC 4.0, javamail, jta, jdbc-ext, jmxri.

tyrex is allready packaged and JSSE is only optional.

Could someone, may be from Sun staff, could release all of
them in a single tarball and put it on the download area ?

For now I use packages from the jPackage project, www.jpackage.org,
where all these fine Jars are available as RPM but may be some will
find better to have all of these original jars at apache.org ;)

Thanks to comment

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____