The

so we're 2 ;-). What I don't understand is why Cactus tests run fine on
all servlet containers (including Tomcat 3.2.x and Tomcat 4.x) except
for Tomcat 3.3.x !

> Request runs under a single thread, so yielding shouldn't do anything
at
> all
> (unless the Cactus servlet starts a thread, in which case it is a
Cactus
> problem).

Cactus is not starting any thread.

> I can see where increasing SoLinger might help, but 0.1 Sec
> should be plenty with an up-to-date machine.  Does the problem appear
when
> you don't use the HTTP connector?

How could I test this as I need to HTTP connector to call the Cactus
servlet ?

Thanks Bill,
-Vincent