> I miss the discussion of yesterday, sorry.
> Did it means that the build won't require jndi/jdbcext/javamail/jaf
> that caused me so many headaches in RPM packaging ?

The build doesn't require that, unless you use the "full.dist" option (which
forces building everything, to prevent the release manager from releasing
incomplete builds ;-)).

JNDI is the only API you mentioned that is required (but it's included in
JDK 1.3+, and you dont need the JAR).

> +0.4, usual RPM packaging, mod_jk binaries for Linux
> STD/EAPI (may be also Apache 2.0 mod_jk)

That's impressive. You guys have some precise metrics to quantify the help
you provide ;-)

Remy