>>Note: RPMs and binaries of native connectors will be made available >>shortly.

When can we expect to see builds of native connectors?

I'm waiting for the build of the iisapi native connector for IIS. My attempts to
build it from the 4.0.2 connector source required me to copy some missing files
from the cvs.

Jonathan

This email and any files transmitted with it are for the named person's use
only.  It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please immediately
delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies
of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you
are not the intended recipient.

This email message has been swept by a virus software product for the
presence of computer viruses.