Hi,

   I am using Oreilly's MultipartRequest class to upload files. I am using
IIS + Tomcat configuration.

  If the file size is more than the limit I specify in the MultipartRequest
object, Browser (IE 5.0, IE 4.0 says abnormally terminated by server) shows
Error "Page can not be displayed". If I try the same with Apache+Tomcat, it
work fine ( Shows proper error on the browser that the file exceeding the
limit).

   I am using Tomcat 4.0.2 with IIS 4.0 on Windows NT 4.0.

Thanks,
Kalyan.