> craigmcc    02/03/08 11:23:01
>
>   Modified:    coyote/src/java/org/apache/coyote/tomcat4
>                         LocalStrings.properties
>   Log:
>   Add missing message strings.

Thanks Craig. I added that bundle because I couldn't run without it. The
contents needed some work, obviously ;-)

There are 3 major unimplemented features:
- cookie parsing
- parameter parsing (breaks the DefaultServlet welcome page redirection)
- session handling (breaks JSP pages which need a session)

I should be able to get all 3 to work soon (as they are just a matter of
porting some code from either TC 3 or TC 4).

Remy