From: Amy Roh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 5:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Where can I find the spec to implement SSI on Jakarta
Tomcat 4.0?

Mike Jette wrote:

> Where can I find the spec to implement Server-Side Include (SSI) on
Jakarta
> Tomcat 4.0?

There isn't an actual spec for SSI feature for Tomcat 4.0.  It follows the
NCSA
SSI rules same as the Apache documentation.  You need to uncomment SSI
Servlet
in web.xml.  And to use the SSI servlet, you also need to rename the
$CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/servlets-ssi.renametojar file to
$CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/servlets-ssi.jar

Amy