Does anyone know who wrote the tag pool implementation for TC3.3?  I am
considering port/merging the TC3.3 tag pool code to TC4.0.x jasper. I've
been doing benchmarks with TC4.0.3 with and without coyote.  With JSTL
getting close to release, I feel it would be a great benefit, since
pages that use JSTL could easily use 100-300 tags. In my own benchmarks,
there is a major performance hit with pages that have 100+ tags under
medium and heavy load.

thanks.

peter