The current Coyote connector (almost, but more on that later) passes
Watchdog on port 80.  It fails badly on port 8080.  From the discussions on
list between Remy and Costin, this is because the Watchdog tests incorrectly
fail to include the port in the Host header for the HTTP/1.1 protocol.

Given that Watchdog *is* the test that Tomcat has to pass to be the
reference implementation, I'd like some word that we can change the 2.2
Watchdog to be HTTP/1.1 compliant.

The failed test on port 80 (same as the old CoyoteIntercepter) has to do
with un-safe escapes in the URL, which by default, DecodeInterceptor faults.